Refunds and Returns Policy
We hope you enjoy the products and services you’ve purchased from GoalsTribe
Please note the following return and refund policy that applies to the sale of all Goods (products and services) provided by GoalsTribe.
- Return or refunds for Goods are not available if you change your mind about your purchase.
- Once a purchase has been made, you (as the purchaser) must notify GoalsTribe in writing of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the advertised description, within five days of receiving your Goods.
- If you, the purchaser, fails to comply with the provisions in clause 2, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
- You are entitled to a refund, credit or repair for Goods purchased from GoalsTribe in these circumstances:
a) If you (the purchaser) were induced into buying the goods by misrepresentation;
b) If the goods have a fault about which you could not have known at the time of purchase;
c) If the goods are NOT of merchantable quality – a basic level and quality and performance that would be reasonable to expect;
d) If the goods don’t do the job you were led to believe they would do;
e) If the goods don’t match the description or sample given when ordered.
5. If GoalsTribe agrees in writing that you are entitled for a refund for defective Goods,
GoalsTribe’s liability is limited to either (at the discretion of GoalsTribe) replacing the Products or, offering credit or repairing the Goods provided that:
- You (the purchaser) have complied with the provisions of clause 2;
- the Goods are returned at your (the purchaser’s) cost within seven (7) days of the delivery date (relevant to Products but not Services);
- the Products are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
Physical contact details:
Suite 32, 7/11 Lord St, Botany, NSW, Australia 2019